A Board Certified Health & Wellness & Essential Oils Coach.
I practice a whole person (holistic) approach to wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected to get the whole-person perspective for real solutions improving all areas of your life. Working together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health & well-being as a whole.
My primary objective is helping clients to improve their physical, mental & emotional health using essential oils and coaching with a whole-person approach. As an Essential Oils & Health Coach, I will continue to serve my clients with my own self-awareness and professionalism, and give the Top Notch Service that you deserve. “That’s A Promise!”
- Health & Wellness Coach – (AFPA) American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- Holistic Therapist – International Council for Online Educational Standards
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialists – (NESTA) National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Essential Oil Coach – The Essential Oil Institute
- Aspiring Aromatherapist – Presently a student at AromaHead Institute School of Essential Oil Studies. Aromatherapy Certification Program/Anatomy & Physiology for ACP allows students to become professionally qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
Wellness Coaching Sessions are done via telephone and are private & confidential. Be connected with your coach anywhere in the world!
Gwendolyn Allen aka Coach Gia is a retired 20-year veteran with NYPD. New York Police Department, and a 9-11 Rescue Worker! As a Law Enforcement Officer (Police Officer) she has worn many hats policing and serving the citizens of the City of New York.