Board Certified Health & Wellness & Essential Oil Coach.
Hi, my name is Gwendolyn aka Coach Gia, I practice a whole-person (holistic) approach to wellness.
“I help people that are new to fitness and having a hard time making a lasting change! Do you want to get active, eat better, and improve your lifestyle habits? Working together, we can help you identify the changes you’d like to see and make actionable goals to attain them and improve your health. “
We will look at how all parts of your life affect your health & well-being as a whole.
My primary objective is helping clients to improve their physical, mental & emotional health using essential oils and coaching with a whole-person approach. As an Essential Oil & Holistic Life Coach, I will continue to serve my clients with my own self-awareness and professionalism, and give the Top Notch Service that you deserve. “That’s A Promise!”
- Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach By (AADP) American Association of Drugless Practitioners – Health Coach Division
- Health & Wellness Coach – (AFPA) American Fitness Professionals & Associates
- Holistic Therapist – International Council for Online Educational Standards
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialists – (NESTA) National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Essential Oil Coach – The Essential Oil Institute
- Aspiring Aromatherapist – Presently a student at AromaHead Institute School of Essential Oil Studies. Aromatherapy Certification Program/Anatomy & Physiology for ACP allows students to become professionally qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
Signature Coaching Sessions are done via telephone and are private & confidential. Be connected with your coach anywhere in the world!
Gwendolyn Allen aka Coach Gia is a retired 20-year veteran with NYPD. New York Police Department, and a 9-11 Rescue Worker! As a Law Enforcement Officer (Police Officer) she has worn many hats policing and serving the citizens of the City of New York. She is now enjoying retirement and her coaching practice!