A Certified Essential Oil & Holistic Life Coach.
I practice a whole person (holistic) approach to wellness, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. By using the wellness wheel and exploring all twelve key dimensions we can get the whole-person perspective for real solutions improving all areas of your life. Working together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health & well-being as a whole.
My primary objective is helping clients to improve their physical, mental & emotional health using essential oils and coaching with a whole person approach. As an Essential Oil & Holistic Life Coach, I will continue to serve my clients with my own self-awareness and professionalism, and give the Top Notch Service that you deserve. “That’s A Promise!”
- Holistic LifeCoach – Spencer Institute For Life Coaching & Wellness Education
- Holistic Therapist – International Council for Online Educational Standards
- Lifestyle & Weight Management Specialists – (NESTA) National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association
- Essential Oil Coach – The Essential Oil Institute
- Aspiring Aromatherapist – Presently a student at AromaHead Institute School of Essential Oil Studies. Aromatherapy Certification Program/Anatomy & Physiology for ACP allow students to become professionally qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Wellness Inventory Facilitator which specializes in The Wellness Inventory Program, Gwendolyn utilizes WI as a method and tool through which she delivers her wellness coaching services. Wellness Coaching Sessions are done via telephone and are private & confidential. Be connected with your coach anywhere in the world!
Gwendolyn Allen aka Coach Gia is a retired 20-year veteran with (NYPD) and a 9-11 Rescue Worker! As a Law Enforcement Officer (Police Officer) she has worn many hats policing and serving the citizens of the City of New York.